CES2013: Samsung launch 6 new Point and Shoot cameras
So, Samsung has announced 6 new point and shoot cameras at CES.
- the WB250F (pictured): 18X optical zoom, 14.2MP Backside Illumiated CMOS Sensor and 24mm lens
- WB200F, same hardware, CCD sensor, not CMOS
- WB800F, 21X optical zoom, 16.3MP BSI CMOS
- WB30F, 17mm body, 10x optical zoom, 24mm wide angle lens
- DV150F, Wifi, 2.7″ front facing LCD, 16.2MP CCD sensor, 5X optical and 25mm lens
- ST150F, 5x optical, 25mm lens, 16.2MP CCD sensor
no word on price or availability… [Samsung launches six new point-and-shoot cameras at CES]
And since we are on the Topic of Samsung, i have managed to get my hands on the Samsung Galaxy Camera i talked about a while back. It is some hell of a camera, i will give it that much. Any question you want to ask, leave in the comments and i will try reply. Photos of the unboxing are up on Flickr.